Terms & Conditions of placing an order and their realization in Grey Hair Online Shop called ?shop? .
Once you place an order you accept Terms & Conditions, which contents cannot be change; it?s integral part of agreement between customer and shop.
CONDITIONS OF ORDERING AND SALE
- You can place an order by our website: http://www.greyhair.com.pl/?lang=en
- By ordering you accept Terms & Conditions.
- Orders are accepted 24 hours, 7 days in weeks. They are realized in every working days, excluding holidays. Each orders place to 10:00 am (Poland local time) are realized within 24 hours.
- Maximum expectation time for realizing orders for foreign customers are 4 working days.
- Condition for placing an order is adding your real name, address,telephone number with prefix and e-mail address on which we can sent you informations.
- Shop reserves the option of unavailablity of products. It means that you will be inform about the unavailability and the nearest time of order realization. It is up to customer to choose between changing order or waiting for the realization time.
- If you would like to return or exchange your order, please read informations HERE.
- To each order will be added receipt or simplified invoice (only for customers who will add vat/tax number) WE DO NOT SET UP INVOICE.
- All customers informations are held by shop only for needs to sent out orders.
PRICES AND PAYMENT METHODS
- All prices are expressed in POLISH ZLOTY and include all taxes and additional costs.
- All prices apply in the time of placing an order. Shop can change prices anytime, wherein prices set up in the time of placing order are binding by agreement.
- Customer can choose between payment method:
- bank transfer PL63 1050 1588 1000 0090 9501 5401
4. By choosing payment by PayPal customer won't pay additional costs of payments. Unless those payment are made by bank payment customer should pay all additional costs including transfer costs.
5. All payments should be maded within 10 days. After 10 days Shop can cancel order.
- Delivery methods oblige foreign customers.
- Customer can choose between courier company or by post. All delays are not responsibility of shop.
- Customer is obliged to check the order in the presence of courier. Any damages should be informed to courier.
- All delivery prices are shown in page "Delivery and Prices". All prices are also shown in checkout.
- Delivery time is from 4 to 30 working days, depending from shipping method.
WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT
- All customers have rights to withdraw from the purchase-sale contract within 14 days after receipt and order.
- In order to withdraw customer should send products unopened, unworn with original package.
- All returns should be well-packed and fully paid by customers. Returns send by cach on delivery won't be accepted. Return address:
Nad kanalem 22c/18
41-800 Zabrze, Poland
4. All complaints will be consideration within 14 days after receipt returns.
5. Returns paid by PayPal and bank transfer will be consideration within 10 days.
WITHDRAW OF PRODUCTS
- Grey Hair isn't an manufacturer of most of products (excluding hand-ade dreadlocks) and don't give any guarantees and after-sale services. The customer can submit his claims under the guarantee directly at the authorized service, whose address is in the warranty card (if applicable).
- In case of hand-made dreadlocks customers should inform shop as soon as possible about any quality problems. If the Customer fails to comply with the guidelines for using the goods, the warranty may not be accepted.
COMPLAINTS FOR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES BY ELECTRONIC MEANS
- Gray Hair as an administrator takes all actions on the correct operation of the store website and undertakes to remove all reported failures.
- The customer is obliged to immediately inform the Gray Hair shop about any irregularities noted.
- The complaint should include information such as: name, surname, date of occurrence of irregularities and, if possible, a screenshot of the irregularity.
- Gray Hair undertakes to remove irregularities within 14 days.
- The data administrator is the Gray Hair store.
- The Store undertakes to protect personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 and the Electronic Services Provision Act of July 18, 2002. The customer giving his personal data when placing the order agrees to their processing by the store in order to complete the order. The customer has the opportunity to view, correct, update and delete their personal data at any time.
- Trademarks, logos, photos are the property of the Gray Hair store or the respective owner of intellectual property rights. Copying, partial and complete modification, removal without the written consent of the owner of the Gray Hair store or the owner of intellectual property rights is prohibited.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act on the provision of electronic services and other relevant provisions of the Polish law shall apply.